Provincial Improvement Facilitator Network
What is it?
ACTT (Accelerating Change Transformation Team) are partnered with IFs to deliver a provincial Improvement Facilitator Network for Practice (Improvement) Facilitators to connect, share learnings, collaborate to spread promising practices.
The IF Network launched October 2017 and is predominately virtual in nature, including monthly interactive webinars and a collaborative website. The success of the IF Network is grounded in participants' commitment to engage and communicate their collective experience, wisdom, and passion to enhance the care of patients in primary care.
The monthly webinars cover topics related to practice facilitator competencies and emerging provincial priorities, such as provincial continuity data, quality improvement dashboards, HQCA panel reports, CPAR implementation, Patients Medical Home assessments, data storytelling.
Please see the Improvement Facilitator Network Report To Stakeholders [July 2018 - June 2019].
Join the IF Network collaborative website on the PCN PMO website to access current and future IF Network materials.
To gain access to the IF Network page:
1. Click on the PCN PMO website at https://www.pcnpmo.ca
2. On the top left of the web page click “Join”
3. Fill in the requested information and click the “Request Account” button.
4. Once approved, this account will grant you access to secure pages of www.pcnpmo.ca, www.pcnevolution.ca and/or a Primary Care Network website
5. Once you have your login information you will then go to the webpage at https://www.pcnpmo.ca and click on the tab labelled “Collaborate” then click on “IF Network”
To gain access to the Discussion Board if you opted out upon sign up:
1. Email pcnpmo.ca requesting access to the Discussion board.
To manage your alerts and delivery notification for the Discussion Board:
1. On the Discussion Board tab click Create a notification for the discussion board.
Upcoming IF Network calls (note all calls are on the first Monday of each month from 2:00 - 3:00 pm, with any exceptions noted below).
Monday, October 7, 2019
Monday, November 4, 2019
Monday, December 2, 2019
Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Open School
In an effort to build quality improvement knowledge and capacity, those in a process improvement role will have access to the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Open School.
- To subscribe please click here.
- For a list of recommended courses click here.