Member Support Planning Consultations for Panel
PCN Evolution has identified TOP as a resource to support PCNs with the development of their member support plans for the Patient’s Medical Home - focusing on the priority of panel. TOP Improvement Advisors are available to support PCNs with this work.
As part of the planning process, PCNs are encouraged to identify provincial supports and services that fit with their needs and priorities. TOP’s supports and services are guided by the six points listed below. PCNs are invited to consider all six or a selection - each is key to establish a strong foundation for a Patient's Medical Home.
- Build a network of local PCN Champions (e.g. physicians, clinic managers etc…)
- Build internal PCN quality improvement knowledge and training capacity
- Build Improvement Facilitator capacity
- Build Panel Management capacity
- Build EMR support capacity
- Leverage provincial supports, services, resources and tools under the direction of PCN Evolution – including (but not limited to) - Alberta AIM, Alberta Health Services, Alberta Medical Association’s Practice Management Program, etc...