Provincial Improvement Facilitator Network
What is it?
Toward Optimized Practice (TOP) and Access Improvement Measures (AIM) are partnering with IFs to develop a provincial Improvement Facilitator Network for Improvement Facilitators to connect and allow shared learning, collaboration and rapid spread of promising ideas.
The IF Network launched October 2017 and will be predominately virtual in nature, in the form of short, monthly interactive webinars. The success of the IF Network will be grounded in participants' commitment to engage and communicate their collective experience, wisdom and passion to enhance the care of patients in primary care.
These monthly webinars will cover topics such as provincial continuity data, quality improvement dashboards, HQCA panel reports, CPAR implementation, Patients Medical Home assessments, data storytelling.
Join the IF Network website on the PCN PMO website to access current and future IF Network materials.
To gain access to the IF Network page:
1. Click on the PCN PMO website at https://www.pcnpmo.ca
2. On the top left of the web page click “Join”
3. Fill in the requested information and click the “Request Account” button.
4. Once approved, this account will grant you access to secure pages of www.pcnpmo.ca, www.pcnevolution.ca and/or a Primary Care Network website
5. Once you have your login information you will then go to the webpage at https://www.pcnpmo.ca and click on the tab labelled “Collaborate” then click on “IF Network”
Upcoming IF Network calls (note all calls are on the first Monday of each month from 2:00 - 3:00 pm, with the exceptions noted below).
May 7, 2018, 2:00 - 3:00 pm
June 4, 2018, 2:00 - 3:00 pm